Some people wonder whether those people who play games on their smart phones should be considered “gamers” at all. They might be hooked on to a game or different games but only on their phones.
True gamers, who consider playing only on the PC, might think the games on the smart phones are not really hard-core gaming since they sometimes go on auto play and the game just plays for you while you just make a few instructions or moves. They are however, wrong in this aspect. Those playing games on their smart phones mean serious business. They spend hours at a stretch and are more involved in the game as they have to check up on their farm or kingdom every few minutes or else they will lose everything they worked for.
So then, many people wonder – can smartphone games like the famous Clash of Clans be downloaded on your PC? The answer is, absolutely! It can easily be downloaded on your PC so you can play Clash of Clans on the bigger screen easily if you prefer to do so!
Clash of clans is hardcore game involving clans and you join or become part of a clan where you attack or defend from other players who are part of another clan to protect your base. There are more than a million of players worldwide and this game has gained immense popularity over the years.
How to Download Clash of Clans on Your PC
- You need to download and install an Android Emulator where the clanshacker game is available and that will work.
- After downloading, run the android emulator and log in to the Google play store.
- Once you are on the Google play store, search of “Clash of Clans” and simply click download, it is a free game so no need to pay anything.
- Finally, after the downloading is finished, install the game.
- Start the game and you can finally become part of the Clash of Clans family and start playing on your PC!